Daisypath Wedding tickers


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 21 September 2011

it was the hardest day

Last Saturday was the hardest day
i did so many thing today.. lets flash back. 
Thursday
Its started from thursday when my mother in law and my boy came to jakarta. We had a plan to buy a cheap fabric uniform at mayestik and i'd promised to accompany her bcoz im quite understand about that place. so it was start in the afternoon until evening. 
After that we have to meet the decoration vendor, but we were stuck on the crazy traffic jam. Can u imagine? go to citoz from mayestik at peak hour plus a heavy rain was falling down... its getting worse.
the next plan we met the make up artist (perias). she is really buzy eventhough my wed just counting the days. ive just met her on this week and she is really helpful, beautiful in her age 

Friday
I woke up after my father came to my bedroom and we had a little conversation about my next plan after married such as business and my plan to continue my study. At that time, i cant feel comfortable bcoz i have appointment with my mum in law and my boy to go to the designer. My mum in law have to measure her body and this is the right time bcoz she is in jakarta. sooo she must go to there. 
Actually, the designer is my mum friend. she is very nice and beautiful. i call her 'tante dina' she has a boutique which called ' C H A N T I K' and off course her work really beautiful.
after that i went to grand indonesia and plaza indonesia to buy some of seserahan until night. im soooo tired 

Saturday
I went to pasar tebet to edit my draft of buku pengajian. ohhh God it was really hot and long queue so i hav to waiting for a long time. in that place i spent almost 2 hours.. fuhhh... 
after that, In the evening, my make up actress for reception have a job in jakarta. I want to see his job closely so i came to the wedding that i dont know who is married. hahhaha
but at that time my mum called me. she asked about the file of committee of my wed. i told to her i gave that file to the secretary. poorly my mum want to see the file on this minute. so she is angry with me but i cant survive anymore. i feel so tired. i do everything by my self. i think that the bride dont hav to thing too much about her wedding. can u imagine if the the bride hav to type the commitee of wedding by her self also?  




No comments:

Post a Comment